Automatic toilet paper and kitchen towel paper production line
Technical performance characteristic：
This production line consists of Wall Type Automatic Rewinding Machine, Double Channel Log Saw and Semi-automatic Packing Machine. From jumbo roll paper into the finished rollers, the whole line work smoothly and run stable, saving the labor cost and reducing the labor strength. It’s best choice for the producing hygienic paper products.
Functions and Features
1. This machine is for making toilet paper rolls, the whole structure is wall-type, which make machine running stable at high speed, and noiseless.
2. Perforation distance is adjustable to meet different distance needs.
3. Automatic core feeding system, automatic pushing the log after rewinding, then rewinding the new log again.
4. Automatic edge-trimming, glue spraying and sealing synchronously in one time. Leaving 10-18mm tail, easy to rewind again, so reducing shortcut waste and save the cost.
5. Adopts international advanced PLC programmable controlling technique, man-machine interface operation, data set and parametric fault shows on touch screen.
6. Adopts 4 pieces high Precision spiral knives, low noise, clear perforation, adopt gearbox to have bigger range.
7. Two wall type back stands, pneumatic lifting system, with wide driving flat belts; each jumbo roll can be adjusted independently.
8. Adopt jogging switches for wearing the paper, easy and safe to operate.
Automatic toilet paper log saw cutting machine
XY-TQ-280 Double Channel Log Saw Machine is used for cutting the toilet paper roller and kitchen towel paper roller, it’s with high automation and efficient. Adopts advanced servo driving system, frequency conversion speed regulating, PLC control and touching screen operation.
Semi automatic toilet paper packing machine
This machine work with toilet paper rewinding machine, it is customized, can special made to meet different market requirements. It’s easy to operate: Insert the prefabricated bag into output hole, press the jog switch, it will automatically put rolls into bag, meanwhile cutting and sealing.